2.03.2012

B. Children's Wear: It Speaks Love



Helloooo!! I guess we are still on time to wish everyone a happy February, happy Groundhog Day, happy Super Bowl and happy pre-Valentine's preparations. The internet is packed with red and pink temptations everywhere... Cupids, chocolates, strawberries, even bottles of pink champagne are popping on my screen trying to "hook my heart", daring to buy my love.
Hey!! I am not such an easy chick, but there are so many cute, gorgeous crafty things for little ones that I'm really finding it very difficult to resist. Case in place, this collection of onesies, tees, cardigans and hoodies from B Children's Wear.
Talking about getting my heart hooked... Isn't that gray cardigan beautiful? Totally trendy with its gray background and just the right amount of red and black. Quite the outfit for his upcoming Valentine's Party at pre-K ...Want your boy to talk love? Check the "I Heart You" tee. It speaks for itself... and my favorite in this collection, the "Flower Bud Heart" onesie, a delicate bouquet of red and deep pink felt flowers on a light pink onesie. Good for first time Valentine's and perfect for the rest of spring.
B. Children's Wear is all designed in Seattle, using soft cotton tees and recycled felt appliques sewn onto the shirts... Lovely!!

B. Children's Wear available here

No comments:

data-pin-hover="true"