1.25.2013

Awesome Picks for Babies: Hand Knit Cashmere Bliss with "Fall in Lo"


Even though my mind is all set into spring and the upcoming collections for children, I keep forgetting that it  is still winter, and the gelid temperatures of the past few days have done a great job to remind me. It is much colder than the usual and so, I've found myself forced to pull all kind of winter layers out of the closet, while craving for hot chocolate and bowls of soup.  I just want to cozy up and entertain my eyes with beautiful things, soft and warm, like these ones that  I recently discovered at French Etsy's shop, Fall in Lo.

How delicate and cute are those booties and cardigans to welcome a new baby to the world, especially if the world is in the middle of the coldest winter? Fall in Lo creations, sweaters, booties, hats and mittens, are all hand-knit and hand-sewn with the softest angora and cashmere wool. A small, but very tasteful collection in gray and ivory, with items that can also be mixed and matched to create gorgeous sets, perfect as a baby's first outfit, or a baby shower gift. 

Each item is wrapped in a white linen bag with a satin ribbon, shipped from France and ready for gift giving... How sweet!!

Fall in Lo designs available here.
All pictures provided by Fall in Lo from Leslie L.  

No comments:

data-pin-hover="true"